Unfortunately this product is not available for delivery at this time, however can be purchased from your local Palmers via click and collect.
Garden X Potting Mix is an ideal medium for growing healthy indoor and outdoor pot plants. This mix contains a special blend of essential nutrients and a time release fertiliser to feed plants for up to 6 months.
Garden X Potting Mix is a blend of bark, bark fibre and pumice.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
RE-POTTING INTO A NEW POT
- Water plants an hour before re-potting and allow to drain
- Use GardenX Potting Mix straight from the bag – so not mix with other materials and seal bag tightly after use.
- Use a clean container with drainage holes and partly fill with potting mix.
- Carefully remove the plant from original container.
- Place plant in the centre of the container, gently spreading the roots and fill with GardenX Potting Mix, to within 3cm of the lip of the container.
- Water in thoroughly and top up with additional potting mix.
CARING FOR YOUR POT PLANTS
- Container plants should be moved into larger containers of fresh potting mix regularly.
- Carefully remove plant from container and if root tops are showing all over the surface of the root ball or matted at the base, then re-potting is necessary.
- Water regularly in mornings or evenings when soil feels dry to touch.
- Outdoor container plants may require more frequent watering.
- GardenX Potting Mix contains a controlled release fertiliser that will provide plants with a balanced blend of nutrients for up to 3 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.