Sow these seeds to grow a beautiful butterfly flower garden! All year round varieities that attract butterflies & are made up of exciting, vibrant colours.
1) Fill small pots with seed raising mix, press down gently and water well.
2) Scatter the seeds on the soil surface and sprinkle a very thin layer of soil to cover the seed.
3) Place the pots somewhere warm but out of direct sun and check daily if they need watering.
4) Plant out in the garden when 8cm tall and after Winter frosts have passed.
5) Watch the flowers grow and spot all the butterfly species they attract in your garden!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.