The Weber Family Q (Q3100) is perfect for families or those who love entertaining, proving itself as an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards.
The Q series barbecues are cleverly and thoughtfully constructed from durable but lightweight materials to ensure that the legendary Weber cooking performance is in no way compromised by the requirements of portability. The hood is made from cast aluminium, while the base and work surface's are made from heat-resistant thermoplastics.
The highest-quality materials go into making the Weber Q range of grills safe, lasting, and luxurious. The cooking area is approximately 462 square inches, which is made from easy to clean porcelain-enameled cast-iron.
Direct cooking (barbecuing) and indirect cooking (roasting) with extraordinary flavour are hallmarks of the Weber® brand. The Q™ series has been developed with a burner system that allows you to either barbecue (fat free) without flare-ups or cook an amazing Weber® roast. This grill will give you authentic grilling in a unit that is easily stored and doesn't take up a lot of space.
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
WEBER FAMILY Q Q3100 FEATURES
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• 2 thermoset swing out work surfaces
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Patio Cart with tool holders
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
WEBER FAMILY Q Q3100 DIMENSIONS
• Height (with lid open): 141 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 111 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 93 cm
• Width (with side tables out): 140 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 35 kg
Available in Black or Titanium in LPG ($969) or Natural Gas ($1,019)